Condrieu Côte Bonnette -...
- Sold out
One of the rarest white wines from French vineyards. Exclusively made from the Viognier grape variety, it is an exquisite wine with green to golden reflections. Very aromatic, it is exceptionally elegant and can be enjoyed within 5 years.
Our two places called Côte Bonnette and Côte Chatillon are located in the very village of Condrieu. The sunny slopes, the airy hillsides and the granite soils make it possible to reach full maturity, without excess.
- All the prices indicated on this website are identical to the prices of the domain.
- Minimum order: 50 euros excluding tax
- Free delivery from €800.00 (metropolitan France) - Excluding gift cards and wine tourism.
- Possibility to pick up the order directly at the property.
- Packaging: Boxes of 6 bottles, single magnums